W H A T • M A T T E R S • M O S T
~ Teaching, Training and Mentoring For Wedding Photographers Looking To Learn Through Personalised 1-2-1 Sessions ~
So, you’re a wedding photographer. Maybe, you’ve been going for a while. Maybe you’ve just started out. Perhaps you just need help with certain aspects of your business: whether it be shooting, editing, gear advice, workflow or client management. Whatever it is, and if you’re looking to really push your wedding photography business, then I’m definitely here to help.
I now offer 1-2-1 training that covers most (if not all!) aspects of wedding photography. Each session is tailored specifically to your individual needs and they’re available in person (here in York), or if you live further afield, online via video chat instead. Whichever way works best for you, I’ll ensure that we’ll cover the topics that you feel you’d like the most help with.
Some of the most popular subjects include:
- NAILING THE KEY SHOTS AND WORKING WITH THE COUPLE TO PROVIDE THEM WITH A MEANINGFUL, POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
- PLANNING AHEAD FOR EACH WEDDING
- WORKING WITH LIGHT AND HOW TO USE IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS
- BUILDING A STRONG BRAND + PORTFOLIO / STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD
- STAYING CREATIVE
- MARKETING, SEO, SECOND SHOOTING AND NETWORKING
- WORK / LIFE BALANCE!
So, if you’re keen and want to know more, just fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as I can to learn a bit more about how I can help: